Articles of Horror is a blog written and created by author Christina Persaud. It is a collaboration of topics in areas of the horror mindset and genre. Quite simply, we study horror.
Here are 6 Articles of Horror we promise to stand by…
- To approach Horror Entertainment in its many forms with an open mind, whether we are reviewing books, movies, or simply discussing the latest direction in Hollywood.
- While examining literary works in horror, we’ll keep in mind all genres and writing styles so that we may appreciate each work for what it is.
- There are many sub-genres within Horror when it comes to film, and while admittedly we would be prone to favoring the paranormal, we are dedicated to keeping you up-to-date with reviews of the biggest and latest horror flicks across the board.
- To cite sources and contribute to the discussion on the horror entertainment genre in an academic sense, to dissect and divulge the intestines of the genre, to find out what makes it tick… and what makes you scream.
- To realize the importance of respect for the views and experiences of others. While studying cases of the wicked and paranormal might tickle just the right bone, we take the hauntings of persons, places and things very seriously and discuss them with the highest regards for ALL those involved.
- To not cover a case for the sole purpose of delivering shock factor (though horror is incredible by its very nature). Instead we will present cases for the sake of exploring a substantial attribute to the paranormal field. The range of topics under ‘Hauntings’ may not be for the faint of heart. Please read at your own discretion as some content may include mature themes.
We understand that there are millions of other blogs you could be carousing right now – but here you are, at Articles of Horror. We don’t take that sort of thing lightly. Please let us know if you have a suggestion or comment, and as always, stop on by again to check out our latest content. We hope to see you again.
Articles of Horror